Opiniões dos clientes

Escrever uma crítica
  • Todos Comentários (45)
  • Imagem (3)
  • Vídeo (0)
  • Todas as estrelas
    • Todas as estrelas(45)
    • Estrela(44)
    • Estrela(1)
    • Estrela(0)
    • Estrela(0)
    • Estrela(0)
Ordenar por:
Comentários Anteriores
  • Comentários Anteriores
  • Mais úteis
  • Mais Recente
Comentários apenas do seu país (Brazil)
|
Mostrar original

Uma parte da revisão foi traduzida automaticamente.

  • 12/02/2017

    Vienen perfectas para el día a día y puedas llevarlas en la cartera sin problema. Quizá el tamaño es un poco pequeño.

    Comentários
    Mostrar original
  • 17/05/2017

    Özellikle termal macun temizleme de kullanıyorum. Gayet iyi

    Comentários
    Mostrar original
  • 07/05/2020

    Super

    Comentários
    Mostrar original
  • 06/10/2021

    Comprei-os gratuitamente, além de envio. Excelente para limpar itens pequenos.

    Comentários
    Mostrar original
  • 31/08/2021

    Trabalhar muito bem

    Comentários
    Mostrar original
  • 19/05/2020

    OK item ok entrega https://www.banggood.com/100pcs-Alcohol-Swab-Pads-Antiphlogosis-Isopropyl-Piece-Wipe-Antiseptic-Skin-Cleaning-Care-p-982738.html

    Comentários
    Mostrar original
  • 07/04/2018

    je m'en sert pour nettoyer la vitre de mon smartphone , pour nettoyer les balais d'essuie glace, etc etc emballage individuel donc très pratique et qui résiste bien dans le temps. Je recommande vivement.

    Comentários
    Mostrar original
  • 29/06/2017

    Ideales para Tareas de mantenimiento de procesadores. La unica pega es que podian ser una poco más grandes y robustas, pero cumplen con su función perfectamente.

    Comentários
    Mostrar original
  • 24/03/2017

    Content is only 70% Isopropanol. I do not know what are the remaining 30%, water I guess. The pads are small and thin, 2cm x 2cm. There are two pads in 2 separate pockets for a piece.

    Comentários
    Mostrar original
  • 23/11/2015

    These pads have a lot of uses: they are not for disinfection and first aid. I've seen them in use by fibre optics technicians and opticians. I used them to remove carbon fouling in guns in the least accessible places. The only con is they are a little small, I would prefer 50x50mm.

    Comentários
    Mostrar original
Show:

    Total 0 Páginas

    Vá para página

    Vai
    recommendation for you
    • R$1.951,22
    • R$209,63
    • R$1.689,11
    • R$1.281,38
    • R$1.333,80
    • R$2.469,62
    • R$2.446,32
    • R$2.213,34
    • R$1.397,87
    • R$1.910,45
    • R$407,67
    • R$331,95
    • R$444,60
    • R$348,73
    • R$87,31
    • R$104,79
    • R$38,79
    • R$87,31